KF-8109 Gas Channel USB Rechargeable Behind The Ear Digital Hearing Aid
This is a digital hearing aids of built -in headphones based by air conduction, breaking the design of traditional external headphones,using advanced digital IC and tiny headphones, weakening the sound of the traditional hearing aid working current, eliminating noise interference. Make the sound more clear, and the distortion is smaller. Small in size and light in weight.
1. 4 Channels (4 listening mode).
Indoor: Broadband mode: Suitable for indoor
Outdoor: low frequency：Suitable for outdoor
Noisy Street: Mildbdand mode: Suitable Noisy place
Daily life: High frequency mode: Suitable for Daily Life
2. Short Description:
This kind of hearing aids use air tube makes a clear sound ,also the length can be customized by customers.There are four noise reduction modes to switch based on different noisy surroundings. Low power consumption ,can be keep use for 72 hours after fully charged.
1. Max. saturated sound pressure: ≤120+3dB
2. High frequency average: 110±3dB
3. Max.voice gain: 35±5dB
4. Equivalent input noise level: ≤29±3dB
5. Total harmonic wave distortion: ≤7-3%
6. Frequency response range:300-5000 HZ
7. Battery voltage: DC 3.7V
8. Working current: ≤5mA
9. The speaker impedance: 120 ohm
10. Output power: 5mW
Hearing aids are worn, Why is there noise?
Because the hearing aids belong to the electronic product,It has a current sound. Generally, It is considered to be a noise. It is not that there is no so-called noise at all.Even the best machine will have a current sound. As long as the operation is correct. The current sound is you can adapt slowly according to time.
1) Check if the size of the lower earplug (silica gel) is suitalbe and it is tight,(Because the hearing aids is not in contact with the air, If the earplug is not plugged, The air leakage will produce a larger current sound).
2) Try to turn down the volume as soon as you start using it. Generally, Don’t turn it to the maximum sound.(It recommended to adjust to 1 or 2 when you first start wearing it, If you can’t hearing it, Then slowly increase it).
3) Generally, When you start wearing it, It is recommended wear it for 8 hours every day. After tow to three weeks of wearing, You will adapt slowly, (Sometime, Because you are used to the previous hearing. When you first use it, You will hear some unfamiliar sound. It’s noise，It’s not clear, But it’s because the hearing aids magnify the sound that you can’t usually hear. It’s usually used for a while).
Why does the haring aids scream when it is turned on?
The main reason why the hearing aids generally produce whistling is that there is sound leakage between the eardrum and the external auditory cannal, The sound amplified by the hearing aids leaks through the eardrum of the eardrum, After being picked up by the Microphone and amplified. The whistle will be generated. It is recommended to select appropriate earplug and then adjust the sound to the small angle to tighten the ears.
How is the hearing aids maintained and cleaned?
Develop the habit of the cleaning the hearing aid, Use the proivded brush to remove the earwax or other tiny particle accumulated around the ear canal the hearing aid, The volume adjustment knob and the charging interface, Then gently wipe the hearing aids with a soft cloth. Do not use solvents, Clean if the liquid or oil is clean and the hearing aid is not use, Turn off the switch, This will extend continuous use time. If it is not turned off, It will make a squeaking noise, Which may cause the attention of children or pets.Resulting in unnecessary damage.