KF-1006 Two power supply methods Hand-Held Ultrasonic Nebulizer
Individual product size：102mm*43mm*65mm, Individual product weight: 85g.
1. Ultrasonic Hand-held Atomizer , small and light, easy to spray anywhere at any time. Independent atomizing components, one-button disassembly, easy to clean and disinfect, avoid cross infection.
2. Large amount of fog, fine atomization, particle size ≤ 3.7pm, Full absorption of medication ,Microporous spray tablet, atomization rate ≥0.25 mL/min, residual amount of liquid ≤0.5 mL, economical and applicable.
3. Through piezoelectric elements ,It is quieter by the low noise design ,lighting means normal operation, light break means no battery or no have enough voltage, when there is no medicine or enough voltage in the cup, It will be low-power standby and shut down for a limited time . it can be powered by two AA batteries or a USB plug-in . no need to remove the battery when USB power supply.4. it is easy to control for both adult and child mode
Product name: handheld ultrasonic atomizer
Liquid drug residue: ≤ 0.5ml
Atomization speed: ≥0.25ml/ min
Atomized particles: ≤ 3.7 micronsCapacity of medicine cup: minimum about 0.5ml, maximum 10mL
1. We have register ISO 13485:2016 for our all product.
2. handheld ultrasonic atomizer have got Europrean professional Medical CE certificate
3. Warranty: 18 months.
4. Kanfo provide excellent service and competitive price.
Q1: Are you a factory?
A1: Yes, we are factories. Our main products are medical cleaning brushes, tube brushes, gun brushes, wire brushes,instrument cleaning brush and so on.
Q2: What is the minimum order quantity?
A2: The normal standard is 500pcs, depending on the product.
Q3: What is the delivery time of the product?
A3: Within 5-20 days after the order is confirmed.
Q4: Can you customize the logo on the product?
A4: Yes, we can provide customization.
Q5: Can you make special/customized products for your customers?
A5: Our company accepts OEM/ODM products, welcome customers to provide drawings or samples.
Q6: What is the shipping cost of the product?
A6:1. FedEx / DHL / UPS / TNT samples, door to door;
2. Bulk cargo by air or sea, for FCL; airport/port receiving;
3. The customer specifies the freight forwarder or negotiable mode of transport!
4. Delivery time: 5-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for bulk shipments.
Q7: What is the payment terms?
A7: Payment method: T / T, Western Union, MoneyGram, VISA, Credit card, Alipay